Make a craft out of pre-cut recycled corrugated cardboard. Do It yourself Kit include a Butterfly craft kit for Kids Age 9+:
The instructions are self explanatory with a clear picture of each step you will need to follow and to bring your craft to life.
You can glue the pieces with any white glue and paint your piece of art using acrylic paints.
A Butterfly DIY kit makes a very nice Birthday gift or a fun activity for a Birthday party to engage with environmental steward kids in a fun and enjoyable way while protecting our natural resources and learning about upcycling and its importance to protect our natural environment. If you are located in Alberta, Canada or Mexico we also have available a storytelling performance based on the Children's book we have available on our Etsy shop about Lotli, the origin of the Monarch butterfly.
[Included in listing]
• One Do It Yourself Kits to make a Butterfly Craft Kit
• Handcrafted out of sturdy recycled material
• Designed, crafted and created by Artisan with professional materials
• Size: approx. 9 inches long x 6 inches high (23 cm by 15 cm)
• Dust gently with feather duster.
• Do not place near water
• Do not place near open flame
• For indoor use only.