On the night that Jesus was born, there were no presents. There were no high, mighty, rich people. There were no kings that came to greet him at the stable. There was only Mary and Joseph. And their only visitors were a few shepherds from nearby hills that the angels had announced Jesus’s birth to.
The night that Jesus was born was the very first night that the star appeared in the sky. It was on the night that Jesus was born that the wise men first saw the star and started to research what it meant. It took the wise men just over 2 years to finish researching what the star meant and to follow the star to where Jesus, Mary and Joseph were living. By that time Jesus and his parents were no longer in the stable, they were living in a house. Imagine: what a wondrous thing! To have a special star that followed Jesus and where he lived for over 2 years until the 3 kings found him. It makes one wonder if the star followed him his whole life on earth.
[Included in listing]
• One Nativity Scene based on the night of Jesus’s birth including the stable, manger, baby Jesus, Mary, Joseph, shepherds, angel, 3 wise men, star, 3 sheep, 1 cow and 1 donkey
• Handcrafted out of sturdy recycled material
• Designed, crafted and created by Artisan with professional materials
• Size: each figurine is approx. 3 inches x 3 inches x 1 inch thick (8cm x 8cm x 2.5cm)
• Dust gently with feather duster.
• Do not place near water
• Do not place near open flame
• For indoor use only.
This nativity scene sculpture is based off of the real story of the night of Jesus’s birth. The wise men are included in the nativity scene (shown in last few pictures) should you choose to put them up with your set. You can also put the wise men across the room from the nativity set and move them a little closer to the nativity set until the wise men reach baby Jesus (celebrated on the Day of Epiphany, January 6)