Make a Mouse out of pre-cut recycled corrugated cardboard. Do It yourself Kit include one mouse for Kids Age 6+:
The instructions are self explanatory with a clear picture of each step you will need to follow and to bring your craft to life. You can glue the pieces with any white glue and paint your piece of art using acrylic paints.
You can also watch the online tutorial at :https://www.ciclomanias.com/resources/
A Mouse DIY kit makes a very nice Birthday gift or for a Birthday party to engage with environmental steward kids in a fun and enjoyable way while protecting our natural resources and learning about upcycling and its importance to protect our natural environment.
[Included in listing]
• One Do It Yourself Kits to make a mouse
• Handcrafted out of sturdy recycled material
• Designed, crafted and created by Artisan with professional materials
• Size: approx. 4 inches long x 2.2 inches high (10cm by 5.5cm)
• Dust gently with feather duster.
• Do not place near water
• Do not place near open flame
• For indoor use only.